At a large, tastefully-appointed Sneden’s Landing townhouse, the Deputy Mayor of New York has just shot himself. Though only a flesh wound, four couples are about to experience a severe attack of Farce. The gathering is to celebrate his and his wife’s tenth wedding anniversary, The host lies bleeding in the other room, and his wife is nowhere in sight. His lawyer, Ken, and wife, Chris, must get “the story” straight before the other guests arrive. As the confusions and mis-communications mount, the evening spins off into classic farcical hilarity.
Chris Gorman – Vonda Schuster / Ken Gorman – Duane Ellis Jackson
Claire Ganz – Julie Longhofer / Lenny Ganz – Dan Gray
Ernie Cusack – Levi Nord / Cookie Cusack – Julie Williams
Cassie Cooper – Lydia Harbutz / Glenn Cooper – Larry Hartley
Officer Welch – Chris Welborn / Officer Pudney – Taylor Darling
- Tickets prices are $15.00 for Adults and $13.00 for Students/Military/Seniors (60 & Over).
- On the opening night of each show, there is a special where all seats are $11.00!
- For reservations, call our 24/7 reservation line at 316-686-1282.
- Seating is limited. The total number of seats for each night of a show ranges anywhere between 70 – 100 seats.
- Reservations are recommended, but not required. If you do not make a reservation and the show is sold out, you will be placed on a waitlist. You will be notified if a seat opens up due to a reservation cancellation or no-show.
- Reservations will be held until 5 minutes prior to show time. At that time, no-show reservations will be released and made available to patrons on a waitlist in the case of a sold-out performance.
Box Office Hours:
- The WCT Box Office opens 1/2 hour prior to show time!
- All show times are at 8:00 p.m. Weds-Saturday and 2:00 p.m. on Sundays.
- The WCT Box Office is closed when there are not any shows running.
- Shows run Wednesday-Sunday.