WCT will return to providing local theater to our audience as soon as possible!
Go to the Education Tab
This scholarship is in memory of Leslie G. Jacobson, one of our theater family whom we lost in 2016. The scholarship is a one-time award of $500.00 to be given to a student enrolled full time in a Kansas college or university. All documents must be received by April 10 th, 2020. The scholarship winner will be announced via email on May 1st.
- Tickets prices are $15.00 for Adults and $13.00 for Students/Military/Seniors (60 & Over).
- On the opening night of each show, there is a special where all seats are $11.00!
- See Box Office / Ticket Prices for more info!
- For reservations, call our 24/7 reservation line at 316-686-1282.
- Seating is limited. The total number of seats for each night of a show ranges anywhere between 70 – 100 seats.
- Reservations are recommended, but not required. If you do not make a reservation and the show is sold out, you will be placed on a waitlist. You will be notified if a seat opens up due to a reservation cancellation or no-show.
- Reservations will be held until 5 minutes prior to show time. At that time, no-show reservations will be released and made available to patrons on a waitlist in the case of a sold-out performance.